1. PDF-files To be able to have a look at the current catalog
pages in the PDF format, the Acrobat reader 6.0 is necessary. You
can geet this software in the internet under http://www.adobe.com.
2. AutoCAD DWF-files (Plug-In) For you can look at the drawings in the
DWF format, there is a Plug-In for the Internet Explorer. It is
made available by Autodesk free of charge: http://www.autodesk.com
By means of that you are able to read our CAD drawings (format "DWF")
also without AutoCAD.
3. eDrawings For using the 3-dimensional models in eDrawings-format, there's a special plug-in necessary.
This software will be installed when you open such a file for the first time. For this it might be necessary to
to change the browser’s safety adjustments, e.g. Active X and admit the connection to company Dassault Systèmes (Solid Works Viewer).
Simply follow the installation advices. You can also download this software manually under the
following address: http://www.solidworks.com
Get more information on eDrawings:
- Overview of eDrawings-functions (.doc-file)
- You would like to test eDrawings - here you'll receive a test file (2,284KB)