Case series for table top and wall mounting applications.
- available in 4 sizes; attractive, flat styling
- large and plain operating area, hinged lid for covering as accessory
- recessed area for interfaces
- easy wall mounting, easily accessible
- integrated battery compartment for 2 mignon cells or one 9 V flat battery
- slot-in panels can be used as interior partitions as accessories
Noticeably pleasant to carry
Unusual case series, ideal as a mobile case for carrying on the body
or as a hand-held operation terminal.
- Sizes S, M and L, each in two heights
- good reading of display elements, handy operation
- possibility of internal power supply
- big interface area at the front
- strap eyelet-fixing and belt straps as accessory
- new: size XS with intermediate ring for small electronic components, easy to wear with carrying strap, hand strap or wrist strap
Everything snaps into place
The solid modular construction without screwing.
- 2 sizes (42 TE, 63 TE)
- height of case can be varied by the use of side panels
- a minimum of assembly effort by secure locking
- snap-in panels with/without ventilation slots alternatively
- tilt feet, handle and front/rear pensl as accessories
Fast and simple mounting
Universal and proven case for the electronics.
- for table top and wall mounting applications
- available in 4 sizes and different heights
- fast, easy assembly of the circuit boards
- also with handle or ventilation slots optionally
- version for front panel mounting in 3 sizes
- wall mounting kit as accessory
As a terminal and electronic enclosure, the IN-BOX offers many different options.
- Plastic enclosure in 9 basic sizes and different heights
- Top part available in the enclosure colour and PC in transparent
- Rational stainless steel quick-action lock
- High impact strength IK07 (ABS) / IK08 (PC)
- High protection class IP66/IP67
Electronic case with excellent design.
- case composed of 3 parts for easy access to the components
- available in 3 sizes
- colour combination: off-white RAL 9002 / pebble grey RAL 7032
- vertical/horizontal positioning of PCBs possible
- various accessories: tilt feet, handle, card guide, etc.
Spacious case system for high quality electronic systems.
- 3 sizes, variable in height, easy to assemble
- high stability by screen-shaped ribbing
- for Eurocards: single, double and extended
- with plastic front / rear panels (same surface quality)
- slide-on trims in 2 colours and 2 versions
- accessories: sloping control panel, stacking elements, wall mounting brackets, connectors and handle
Large interface panel
Specially designed case system for table top applications.
- modern and up-to date design with spacious operating area
- available in 3 sizes, each in 3 heights
- ergonomically sloped operating panel as accessory
- screwless mounting; secure plug and locking connection
- also available with handle
- also in flame retardant material UL94 V-0
Case series with universal possibility of use.
- 12 different basic dimensions with at least 2 heights
- for desk top and wall mounted use
- available in ABS and polycarbonate for some versions
- robust and sealed up to IP 66
- coding by coloured cover strips
Smart goes down well
Rounded surfaces create a pleasantly smarte appearance and underline the impressive qualities of the new range of cases SMART-BOX.
- high-quality material ABS (UL 94 V-0), flame-retardant and self-extinguishing
- available in 7 sizes
- folded trims allow invisible screw attachments
- cover retention device already included in the supply
The system with 1001 possibilities
perfected case system for the universal use.
- available in 4 sizes, each in 3 heights
- 3 different case types:
V: open front, closed rear
O: front and rear open
G: front and rear closed
- also with battery compartment or recessed operating area
IP 65 in a click
Various applications for this range in the fields of electric installation.
- top and bottom parts are assembled securely by a new snap-in-mechanism
- available in 3 sizes
- quick disassembly by unlocking
- easy wall mounting
- robust and sealed up to IP 65
- recessed operating area for membrane keyboards
The case program with a maximum of mounting facility.
- for table top and wall mounting application
- easy and cost efficient screwless case mounting
- available in 4 sizes and 2 heights
- detachable front ends, with/without ventilation slots alternatively
- simple wall-suspension element with locking mechanism for every size
- versions also in single colour black RAL 9005 available
Face to face
The UNITEC range of cases is characterised by two operating panels rectangular to each other with different inclinations. These also allow simultaneous applications, e.g., a doctor face to face with a patient.
- modern appearance, ideally suited for desk-top or wall mounting
- generously dimensioned dialog fields with 72° / 18° inclination, all-round graphic overlays may also be used (variations with recessed area 0.6 mm)
- pushbuttons, switches and display elements can be ergonomically operated and read off
- flexible component mounting; electronic and interfaces can be installed as complete ready-made packages
- with/without battery compartment 3 x AA / 5 x AA
The case system with many variation possibilities.
- for table top and wall mounted applications (hidden wall mounting)
- available as components or as complete kit
- protection class IP 65 with cover
- protection class IP 64 with front frame or frame cover
- protection class IP 54 if closed with front panel
- many accessories: tilt feet, handle, lock, etc.